Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Back to basic

Assalamualaikum,


Today, I decided to go down memory lane with this genetics book. Hehehe.. It feels like I'm now an undergraduate student who knows nothing about it.. I admit that I've forgotten a lot about it and need to refresh them back.. so, this week will become a revision week for me.. I think that I've been left behind..

About this book.. actually, this is not the official textbook that was used during my bachelor degree. My father bought it for me when we went 'sightseeing' at a bookstore. At that moment, I was so inspired by my lecturer, Mdm Fatimah that genetics is a great field of biological science. So, while having the textbook that she suggested, I came across this book and decided to buy it since it is more elaborated and touched the molecular side. So, I have two genetics book.. basic and advance. Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to read this book thoroughly because of the time limitation.

Alhamdulillah.. now, I find this book is so useful for my postgraduate study. Thank you, papa for this book. If he didn't bought this book for me years back then.. I don't know what I'm going to do now. And also thanks to my 'bookaholic' self that always 'persuaded' me to buy the 'whole' books in the bookstore.

I admit that I did not do well in my genetics and genetic engineering course during my bachelor degree. So, now I'm challenging myself to do postgraduate study in this field. I'm praying (hard) so that Allah give me strength to do this because this side of science is not easy and the first thing to do is READ.. A LOT..

till then,
love love..

No comments: