Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Al Rawsha K.L. -my favourite Arabic restaurant

Assalamualaikum,

Al Rawsha is one of the best Arabic restaurant in K.L. (at least for me, hehe..). The restaurant is big and spacious. It's nice to have a dinner there. So, once a month I must 'pay a visit' to the Al Rawsha's castle. Although the prices are quite expensive compared to other Arabic restaurants, but the food is good..so, no problem! And I have one particular dish that I couldn't resist when I go there..

So, last night me and my husband went to Al Rawsha to satisfy my craving..haha..
While waiting for the food, I took several pictures of the menu..







I had mint tea..

RM5

Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....
My all time favourite.. Chicken kebab sandwich! Did you know why this kebab is so special to me? It's because of the mayonaise.. what?? mayo?? YES, THE MAYO! It is so tasty, and I think I can eat it without anything else.. haha.. but of course, it comes with the kebab..so it makes the kebab super delicious.. I hope I will get to know what are the ingredients inside the mayo that makes it so different with other mayo.. hmmm.. Please, somebody tell me...

RM10 only

and my husband had grilled lamb kebab..with the same mayo..hehe..


One of the view inside the restaurant...


Haaa.. that's my story of Al Rawsha-mayo-madness.. Please give it a try, my friends..  The restaurant opens for 24 hours/7 days a week.

Al Rawsha Restaurant
No. 8, Jalan Kampung Pandan
55100 Kuala Lumpur
www.alrawshakl.com
rawsha.restaurant@gmail.com
03-92006600

till then,
love love!

2 comments:

wakgelas said...

wak pon x penah tray jugakk.,uHHuu

JunAina said...

Sejak pindah ke Kampung Pnadan tak pernah sampai lagi ke Al-Rawsha.