Sunday, August 25, 2013

Dinner at Islamic Kitchen, Bangi

Assalamualaikum,

Last weekend, me and my husband had our dinner at the Islamic Kitchen, Bangi.. It's a really nice restaurant with friendly waiters.. Here is the menu.. (I don't have enough time to took some pictures but they have fusion foods from Japanese, Chinese and Malay..)




Press for service!


My husband had Nasi Goreng Ah Pau (sort of Nasi Goreng Cina)..


I had sizzling yee mee.. nice.. but I think they should add more seafood/protein to it..


We also had battered fried onion ring..


Our drinks..


They have surau too...


Views inside the restaurant..



Outside...


The receipt..


Overall, the food was o.k. We will come again to try other foods offered..

This is the address:

Islamic Kitchen
2, Jalan Medan Pusat 2C,
3B Curve Business Park,
Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor



till then,
love love..

No comments: