Monday, July 18, 2011

HP 7 - The best EVER..

Assalamualaikum..


Last Friday, me and my husband went for a movie.. guess what?? Harry Potter la... hehe.. My all time favourite!
The movie was SUPERB!! Although my husband fell asleep during the 1st quarter of the movie ( it was his bedtime actually..11.30pm), i managed to wake him up and 'rescued' him from snoring in the theater.. haha..
Me?  I was totally awake of course.. haha.. Last year i didn't have the chance to see HP7 Part 1 in the cinema.. so, that was the chance to 'balas dendam'.. hehe..
HP7 Part 2 was totally amazing and the CGIs were like real.. the last word i could say after seeing the movie was 'SATISFIED'.


p/s: kepada mereka yang selalu bertanya bila nak ada baby.. jawapan saya ialah..masih belum ada rezeki.. saya dan suami mengharapkan doa daripada kalian..terima kasih atas keprihatinan anda semua.. love you all!

No comments: