Tuesday, March 8, 2011

from Cherating with Lots of Love!

Assalamualaikum..
Berjumpa lagi! I had a very great weekend! My first trip with my husband.. Thank you, Mr. Mohd Salleh..
Although it was just a very short vacation but it was FUN! Well, actually I've run out of words so.. here are pictures for you all.. pictures tell a thousand words, right? So, lets enjoy! OH, i do recommend this resort (IMPIANA RESORT CHERATING) for vacation..one of my favourites! Have fun!
The LPT
Jalan Cherating-Kemaman
View from the hotel lobby
Our room
view from our room
en SALLEH
sukanya dia!
me n him
poolside view
poolside view
our dinner- ikan siakap masak stim
our dinner
dinner-here
happy morning!
SUNRISE!
MY BREAKFAST
YUMMY
EN SALLEH
THE ROOMS

Next trip will be............SABAH!! Yay!!!! 1 APRIL..OH CAN'T WAIT!



1 comment:

aziazib said...

nampak cantik view hotel...